When it comes to floral decorations for winter wedding receptions, we think that flowering branches are a stunning and elegant feature for key spots in the room or that they can be made smaller as attractive table centerpieces. We thought we’d share some inspiration with you.
For a huge impact, you could choose:
- An arrangement of large willow branches, decorated whatever way you like – even with Christmas baubles
- Fresh pine branches, accompanied by white amaryllis, roses or seeded eucalyptus
- Quince tree branches placed in large white vases
- Juniper boughs tied together with tiny white snowdrops
- Manzanita branches with berries hung on a focus wall
- Boxwood boughs mixed with spiraea branches
For gorgeous centerpieces, try one of these:
- Vases containing candles surrounded by pine cones, cranberries and small cedar boughs
- Simple arrangements of twigs and white tulips in square glass containers
- Wreaths of white roses around large candles or lanterns
- Nests made of small twigs containing large blooms
- Cuts of pear tree branches in a composition of white roses and ribbons
There really is no limit to what you can achieve with some imagination and know-how.
If you would like to talk to us about your winter flower arrangements, please give us a call.